Skincare Business Course
This one day course will give you an overview of the challenges ahead and is guaranteed to set you on the right road and to save you an absolute fortune.
Melinda set up a soapmaking business in her kitchen which within two years grew to employ 25 people and was supplying numerous gift shops and hotels as well as all the major UK supermarkets. She sold the business in 2004. This is the only soap making business course on the market that is run by someone who has really been there and really done it !
Melinda has also set up soapmaking enterprises in rural Africa and continues to work on consultancy and poverty alleviation projects as well as running regular courses teaching what she learnt the hard way. S
These are the areas we will cover.
1. How to sell legally
2. Getting organised
3. Setting up a workshop
4. Purchasing the right equipment
5. Record keeping for both EU legislation and general business
6. The best suppliers
7. The dos and don’ts of packaging
8. Finding your niche in a competitive market
9. Branding for retail, wholesale and the internet
10. Creative marketing – outlets you have never thought of
11. PR, advertising and promotion
12. Dealing with buyers